TERMS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
THE USER authorizes consultingevolution.com in a prior, express and informed manner so that, directly or through its social networks, employees, consultants, advisors and/or third parties in charge for this purpose, carry out any operation or set of operations such as the collection, storage, use, circulation, deletion, transfer and transmission (hereinafter the “Treatment“) of your personal data, understood as any information linked or that may be associated with THE USER (hereinafter the “Personal Data“), which includes but is not limited to contact details, bank account number, professional information and identification information.
THE USER understands that the Processing of Personal Data is intended to comply with the legal or contractual obligations of consultingevolution.com with third parties; the due execution of this Agreement; compliance with the internal policies of consultingevolution.com; verification of compliance with the obligations of THE USER; the administration of its information and communications systems, and the generation of backup copies and files of the information on the equipment provided by consultingevolution.com.
THE USER knows that the types of processes that will be carried out by consultingevolution.com will be the following:
Processes that involve the observation, monitoring, supervision, geolocation or control of THE USER in a systematic and exhaustive way, including the collection of data and metadata through networks, applications or in public access areas, as well as the processing of unique identifiers that Allow customer identification.
Personal Data will be kept by consultingevolution.com until the termination of contractual relations, unless they are necessary to satisfy a legitimate interest of consultingevolution.com or a third party.
consultingevolution.com guarantees THE USER that in the event that the Personal Data is transferred or communicated internationally, these will have the adequate levels of protection of personal data, or at least with the adequate guarantees of the case; however, THE USER is aware that there could be transfers or communications of Personal Data to countries that do not have adequate data protection guarantees, therefore, in these cases there could be certain risks in terms of Personal Data.
THE USER may, at any time, make effective their rights of access, deletion, rectification and updating, opposition, cancellation, limitation of treatment and not being subject to a decision based solely on automated evaluations, for which THE USER must contact María Gloria Alarcón by email firstname.lastname@example.org, in accordance with the terms and forms indicated in the Policy; Notwithstanding the aforementioned, THE USER also knows that there may be limitations so that consultingevolution.com can make effective the rights of rectification, updating, deletion, opposition, cancellation and portability of THE USER, in accordance with the laws.
THE USER knows that, in addition to being able to exercise their rights over their data before consultingevolution.com, and under the established limitations, THE USER may make any type of claim before the data protection authority.
In short, THE USER has full knowledge, and expressly consents to the following:
- That he knows and understands the Policy, since he has had the opportunity to consult and study it carefully.
- That he knows and understands that the person responsible for the Treatment will be consultingevolution.com.
- That he knows and understands the procedures and forms available to exercise the rights that assist him as the owner of the Personal Data, as these are established and described in the Policy.
- That you know and understand that any request, claim, query or concern should be addressed to María Gloria Alarcón at email@example.com, in accordance with the terms and forms indicated in the Policy.
- That this authorization includes the Treatment of your Personal Data in the future and that which may have been carried out before the signing of this Contract, a situation that is understood to be ratified by this means.
- That, although consultingevolution.com has a solid and reliable technological infrastructure, there are circumstances inherent to the Treatment that will expose the Personal Data to certain risks, which include, but are not limited to security risks, virus risks, corruption risks and service outages, among others.
Finally, THE USER through the acceptance of this form (physical / online) accepts the clauses, terms and conditions and is aware that his Personal Data may be transferred or communicated within or outside the territory to the following recipients:
María Gloria Alarcón